Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It's February!!!!

It's the time of the year once again when people get all cheesy, romantic, and sappy for the upcoming commercialized holiday. 
Am I a hater? 
Probably! 
Hahaha.
It's been a week since I last updated. Aww, men! I'm pleased, however, to know that I have new visitors from other countries! (HELLO MEXICO!- my latest visitor)
It's been a great week so far. Today I hosted a birthday party at work (I'm a preschool teacher, fyi) cause it was my student's birthday. Today he turned 4! The class played musical chairs and it was so exciting to see the kids pleasantly competitive. 

This is how I feel at the moment. HAPPY! No particular reason. ---UUURG!!! I need to upload my recent photos. These were taken in New York 2010
pants: Next Jeans (distressed); top: Dorothy Perkins; cardigan: Jelly Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment