Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Give Me A Letter: N

N n nnnnnn... Wasnt easy thinking of words that begin with letter N... But here it iz:

Love:
1. Nuts. Favorite are almonds!!! Wooop!
2. Neatness. I love neat, clean, organized spaces. I used to be a neat freak. I've toned down since I entered college... HA! My roommate once said, "If you can't beat them, join them..." Ugh. Worst decision ever.
3. Nice people. It is just a blessing.
4. Nat Geo! Border Wars and Lockdown are my fave!
5. I love NAPS!!! I LOVE NAPSSSS!
6. HOW CAN I FORGET! NEW YORK! OF COURSE I LOVE NEW YORK!!! I would give anything to go back!!!

No te quierro:
1. Negativity! Lemme tell you, negative people suck the life out of you! People who have a dark cloud above them need to find joy and peace in JESUS!!! lol! (im guilty of this, too)
2. NAUPATHIA - according to a source, it is sea sickness. I didn't even know this word exists! Ha! If you know me, I carry anything mentholated that's similiar to a Tiger Balm! I get motion sickness or DIZZY easily and I hate it.  But the worst feeling is NAUPATHIA!
3.Nagging. If it can be said with a good tone, then do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment