Monday, January 9, 2012

Boracay: Day Five - Six (last day!)

Day five was sentimental for me. My energy level dropped in anticipation of this trip's nearing end. It was the last full day. My mom told me that ever since I was young, I was always the one in the family who felt the saddest when it was time to leave the beach. Mom said I would cry and look so down. Awww, man! I feel like it's happening all over again!

Forgive me for the picture overload on this post! I need to post all that's necessary!!!
So I guess that's that. All great and awesome things must come to an END!!! WAHHHHHHH!!!

3 comments:

  1. wish we went to boracay for nye also instead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gingerr! i love all the pics... and you know what? you have been blessed with a beautiful family! kakatuwa! :)

    ReplyDelete