You don't look like the big 6-0!
I'm happy that you'll get to enjoy your birthday with a bunch of friends and family. It's been a while since we had a grand celebration on your special day. People love you soooo much and I love you! I'm so happy that all these years you've lived a great, pleasing, humble, and simple life and I look up to that. I wish I can be as chill as you are --- but only sometimes cause you're almost like a wall with no feelings. HAHAHA! Jk! But I like you, daddy. You're awesome. I am happy that God has blessed you with a good life all these years. I hope that there will be mooooore to come!! I also pray that the Lord will keep you safe and protect you everyday. I know work has been stressing you out and I pray that the Lord will constantly shower extra grace upon you so that you will be able to fulfill all that you need to do. You're an inspiration!
It's been a while since I last posted and I didn't realize that I have new followers. Cool cool. I feel so popular now. Hahaha (nah, if you really knew how many I have in total, it's quite the opposite! LOL!) Anyhoo, no need to explain my disappearance, let's just get it on!
Awkward: (A list from my experiences at the gym)
1. Gym instructor constantly greeting you with a "Hello Ma'am!" to which you respond with a surprised, "Oh, hey!----????"
2. Same gym instructor trying to have small talk with you and says, "You look so serious right there..." (In tagalog: ang seryoso niyo naman, ma'am.")
3. Different gym instructor getting your phone number from the file and texting you.
4. Gym instructor kindly gives you your locker key which you unknowingly dropped and you go, "THANK YOU!!!---???" then you realize you're not sure which direction to look at cause he's wall-eyed. I wasn't expecting it. I was focused on the key.
5. Buff hulky men at the gym and their skinny legs. What's up with that?
6. Naked lady bares it all in the locker room. Nuf said.
1. Dad turns 60 on Saturday (Sept 24)!!!
2. New MELISSA PATCHULI wedges!!! Oh I can't wait to wear them! Thank you GOD!!!
3. There's this church, CCF, putting up a school next school year (2012), God-willing, and I'm involving myself in the planning process and it's absolutely exciting!!!
4. American Idol concert!!! WOW!!! I was sooooooooo amazed at such
great talent!!! EVERY SINGLE PERSON WAS DEFINITELY "in it to win it!"
(as Randy says). Must say, I can't get over how Stefano had to take off his
shirt... Like, "HEY people! Been hittin the gym lately!" I mean,
c'mon! We can tell youz been workin out.
5. Must brag, second row seats, patron passes! YES!!!
“Their deeds do not permit them
to return to their God. A spirit of prostitution is in their heart; they do not
acknowledge the Lord.” Hosea 5:4
Sin is like mildew stuck on the
tiles of your bathroom, the more you ignore it, the more it piles up and the
more it gets tougher to clean.
In verse 4, the heart is
described as having a “spirit of prostitution” which thwarts the need to bend down
before the Lord. Sin causes us to feel a lot of negative things and it clouds
our perspective towards God. It is not an uncommon incident in a believer’s
life when we have gone cold towards the Lord. Many times we have chosen a path
that we knew would lead us somewhere far from God even if we knew exactly how
it would make us feel. When we’ve felt completely dirty and exhausted
emotionally, we realize we had no other option but to turn back to God.
The book of Hosea teaches us to
evaluate ourselves and ask if we have acted like an adulterer or a prostitute before
the Lord. More than the way we behave in school or work, it’s the heart
condition that the Lord sees and knows. He knows how far we’ve turned away from
God and He knows when we deliberately choose Baal over Him. Constant sinning
hardens a person’s heart and spirit, making it difficult to go before the Lord.
When our conscience tugs us to go back to God, don’t wait, heed immediately
before you find yourself giving into sin habitually. True repentance not only
entails the spiritual, but also the emotional and the mental submission before
the Lord. Though we find it unbelievable that a Holy and Mighty God would
accept us back, we have nothing else to turn to other than His loving arms.
·What would it take for you to feel that God
loves you and wants you back?
·Why do you think you go back to constant
·What are some of the Baals in your life that you
think would satisfy you more than God? Can God be the source of that instead?
I am one of those who take pictures in the fitting room. I have to. The other day I
couldn't decide which top to get. I am usually very indecisive when it
comes to buying things and "if I were a boy" I wish I could just walk
into a store, grab something wearable and go. DONE.
So what did I get? (I can't believe I'm sharing this, wahaha)
Was it A?
If you saw me yesterday, you know what I chose. I like all three. But
the first one was too kiddie. I like the color. I like the big HEART,
but my fez... it looks too young to be wearin some teenage tee. The next
one. Well, Im semi obsessed with animal prints. No complaints. The last
one is definitely fun top. Compared to the first one, I think this probably added 5 years to my age, which makes me hmmmm, 22 ---
but still not my real age!!!
SOOO after all that little photoshoot, I had to drop everything, walk it off, and process. LOL.