Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Smeyez, Not Cross-eyed!


My sister and I love watching America’s Next Top Model. (Tyra is a really awesome model, but her talk show, hmmm, I’ll pass.) But yeah, ANTM is exciting to watch and we copy off the poses that the models do. It’s hysterical to even attempt being fierce! Our stiff bodies can only do so much exhibitions! WAH! Anyway, we were particularly blown away by the bone structure of this wolf-eyed Raina Hein of cycle 14. She looks fabulous! My sister tried to copy her and lemme tell you, she did NOT do justice to Raina's winner pose. I was like, “Uhhh, smeyes, not cross-eyed!” We laughed our tushies off. 

Anyway, here are some pictures taken from last week’s church service with our President, President Noynoy Aquino, also known as “P.Noy” (which really cool since the nation has high hopes in his leadership and we the FILIPINOS are called PINOYS in short)! The church, CCF (Christ’s Commission Fellowship) together with K4 Philippines, had the privilege to invite the President to attend service and be prayed for. 

So here I am... getting a little ADHD as we waited for the service to start. I fiddled around with my friend’s Lumix (thanks Jopet!!!). 

 
 

2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine any American president doing that expect for a campaign.

    ReplyDelete