Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Defeaning Silence

Over the weekend, I was in Tagaytay with my family. It was nice and cool up in there and it felt like it was SPRING TIME! But can I just say, I never felt so bored in my life... 
When I arrived around 7pm, we ate... Watched Hi5 (thanks to my nephew) and ate... Talked... And... Slept. Lols. I wasn't able to do anything during the afternoon cause of classes (not for college mah friends, grad school! Lols! Surprised!?) Sleeping was a struggle though. It took me a while to fall asleep because it was way too QUIET. My dad calls it, the "DEAFENING SILENCE!" His own meaning? It's QUIET, but it HURTS! LOLS! Strange!!! I had to play my iTouch to put me to sleep!
Ohwell. But I liked being with my family and my cutie nephew, Franco. It was a good time to get away.

This is what happens when I don't get a decent blow-dry!
CRAZY HAIR!
top: F21; jeggings: F21; shoes: H&M

 So David blessed the LORD in the sight of all the assembly; and David said, "Blessed are You, O LORD God of Israel our father, forever and ever.
 Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, indeed everything that is in the heavens and the earth; Yours is the dominion, O LORD, and You exalt Yourself as head over all.
 Both riches and honor come from You, and You rule over all, and in Your hand is power and might; and it lies in Your hand to make great and to strengthen everyone.
Now therefore, our God, we thank You, and praise Your glorious name.
But who am I and who are my people that we should be able to offer as generously as this? For all things come from You, and from Your hand we have given You.
1 Chronicles 29:10-14 (New American Standard Bible)

No comments:

Post a Comment