Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Cebu


It’s been YEARSSSS since my first trip to Cebu. We stayed at Alegre Resort and Spa which is about 2 hours away from Cebu City. The resort is by private beach coves which makes it perfect for the objective of our trip. I came with my ICS (International Christian School) colleagues for a three-day retreat and it was definitely a much-needed break from the city heat, pollution, and all the mayhem that’s been going on in school. At night, all Bible Study groups gathered to pray and discuss their learnings and in the morning, we had our individual prayer times.

Despite forgetting my sunblock and lotion, I took much pleasure in gazing upon the pristine colors of nature and taking a nap under a shade (which didn’t really help cause those rays can still penetrate your skin! Ha!).

Shades of blue, shades of green, white, and beige… Took it all in. Breathed it, embraced it.

Thank you, Lord for this blessing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment