Saturday, September 24, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!!!

Hi Pa!!! Happy birthday!
You don't look like the big 6-0!
I'm happy that you'll get to enjoy your birthday with a bunch of friends and family. It's been a while since we had a grand celebration on your special day. People love you soooo much and I love you! I'm so happy that all these years you've lived a great, pleasing, humble, and simple life and I look up to that. I wish I can be as chill as you are --- but only sometimes cause you're almost like a wall with no feelings. HAHAHA! Jk! But I like you, daddy. You're awesome. I am happy that God has blessed you with a good life all these years. I hope that there will be mooooore to come!! I also pray that the Lord will keep you safe and protect you everyday. I know work has been stressing you out and I pray that the Lord will constantly shower extra grace upon you so that you will be able to fulfill all that you need to do. You're an inspiration!
I can't wait to parteeey!!! HAHAHA!!!
 
 
 Happy Birthday, Papa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment