Thursday, September 22, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

It's been a while since I last posted and I didn't realize that I have new followers. Cool cool. I feel so popular now. Hahaha (nah, if you really knew how many I have in total, it's quite the opposite! LOL!) Anyhoo, no need to explain my disappearance, let's just get it on!

Awkward: (A list from my experiences at the gym)
1. Gym instructor constantly greeting you with a "Hello Ma'am!" to which you respond with a surprised, "Oh, hey!----????"
2. Same gym instructor trying to have small talk with you and says, "You look so serious right there..." (In tagalog: ang seryoso niyo naman, ma'am.")
3. Different gym instructor getting your phone number from the file and texting you.
4. Gym instructor kindly gives you your locker key which you unknowingly dropped and you go, "THANK YOU!!!---???" then you realize you're not sure which direction to look at cause he's wall-eyed. I wasn't expecting it. I was focused on the key.
5. Buff hulky men at the gym and their skinny legs. What's up with that? 
6. Naked lady bares it all in the locker room. Nuf said.

Awesome:
1. Dad turns 60 on Saturday (Sept 24)!!!
2. New MELISSA PATCHULI wedges!!! Oh I can't wait to wear them! Thank you GOD!!!
3. There's this church, CCF, putting up a school next school year (2012), God-willing, and I'm involving myself in the planning process and it's absolutely exciting!!!
4. American Idol concert!!! WOW!!! I was sooooooooo amazed at such great talent!!! EVERY SINGLE PERSON WAS DEFINITELY "in it to win it!" (as Randy says). Must say, I can't get over how Stefano had to take off his shirt... Like, "HEY people! Been hittin the gym lately!" I mean, c'mon! We can tell youz been workin out.
5. Must brag, second row seats, patron passes! YES!!!
 
Sorry for the picture-overload! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment