Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mr. Tom-Toms.

Last Saturday, I brought these sparkly bad boys home! I am very pleased with it because they’re like paper and they’re super comfortable! It’s like floating on air with sparkles! Plus, I love the idea of giving back to the community in Argentina. I admire Mr. Tom for starting the One for One Movement. Can you imagine getting your first pair of shoes? I can’t. Life for me is too blessed, but unfortunately the more you have, the more you want. LIFE is never content enough (hence why I bought these shoes in the first place ---sigh) But anyway, since I kind of ruined the mood of being joyful about it and now feeling slightly guilty, the lesson I can learn from this experience is to be thankful for every bit of blessing I have. You just have to.



4 comments:

  1. hi again, pa-comment uli ha! hehe.

    thought i'd share this with you...

    check this out: http://greenweddingshoes.com/real-wedding-keven-pieters-whimsical-fairytale-wedding/

    ReplyDelete
  2. and btw, im tagging/awarding you!

    hehehe. :)

    http://rajshbratinella.blogspot.com/2011/03/tagged-and-awarded.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. See how out of the loop I am When I think Tom Tom I think about GPS.:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no way Toms made pretty things.

    Thank you for enlightening me, doll.

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete