Thursday, July 4, 2013

Reminders

What do you do when you experience the most painful thing in your life?

What do you do when you feel your heart is crushed and ripped to the very core?

What do you do when there is no one else to talk to or turn to?

What do you do when you know that you can't fast forward but just let the time pass?

What do you do when you have no one to fight against but yourself?

What do you do when you have thoughts running crazy miles and you just want to cry?

You wait. You pray. You choose happiness. You go to happiness. You pause. You pray again. 

It wasn't the easiest time in my life. But it was the most beautiful encounter I had with God. His leading and the sensitivity of my heart to hear His voice made me know that He was for me. At one point, I didn't want the pain to end because I felt Him the closest. I also learned that the most crucial decision lies within myself; I had to choose to fight against sulking, staying stuck, or being immobile. By the grace of God and the Holy Spirit, I fought through and stayed focus.

The past is gone. But I will remember His goodness and His faithfulness and that's all the past will only serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment