Friday, October 5, 2012

Horse with Blinders

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT'S FRIDAY! Whewwww! . . . . "Hold on, October, you're driving by pretty fast! ! !"

Whew. *breathe*

I guess these past few weeks / months have been unbelievably stressful that I didn't realize how quick days sped up. This week was all work plus other emotional things and all I can say is that His grace carried me through. GLORY AND HONOR TO YOU. I know myself pretty well to know that sometimes when I'm faced with a tough situation, I can feel as though I'm some basket case... I know that days like these taunt me to feel defeated and hopeless... But because I choose to be keen to His leading, I can feel His faithfulness and His lovingkindness hovering over me. I feel like I'm a horse with blinders as I choose to fixate my eyes on Jesus.

Have you ever felt this way? Bask in His faithfulness.

You just know it's His grace when can literally laugh out loud!
You just know it's His grace when you can feel Him assuring you every step of the way.
You know it's His grace when all of a sudden He surprises you with a random gift or an encouragement through a sister/ brother in Christ.
You know it's His grace when you can see the blessing behind the difficulty.
You know it's His grace when you know He's cheering you on with flashy banners because you are able to perform despite feeling discouraged.
You know it's His grace when you can push aside your feelings and think about "whatever is true" (Phil. 4:8).
You know it's His grace when you can wake up everyday with a smile.
You know it's His grace when you can say, "Thank you, Lord!"
You know it's His grace when you can wear your swag on cause He's got you covered.

You are sufficient. You are my solution. I depend on You.

No comments:

Post a Comment