Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 2

Bye bye day two. New day tomorrow.

Here now in the room thanking Jesus for my iTouch and free access. It's so awesome how convenient life is.

It's time to go to bed, but at the moment, I'm Looking forward to coffee and pancakes for breakfast. Ha! Anyway, today wasnt so bad... But I think it could have been better. It was cloudy and it rained a couple of times. I hope it wont be like this for the rest of our stay.

Anyway Franco, my nephew, went loco as he played in the beach! Put a leash on that baby, he's on the loose!  I actually feel bad for him cause he looked really sleepy but he was just too excited! He doesnt even eat properly! Poor baby...

Currently reading this book for the second time. I love the insights:


Anyhoo, Im off to bed. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment